Friday, November 6, 2009

Male to Female Clothing Size Conversion?

Hi,





I need some sizes converted. Basically, I'm supposed to have a complete girl's outfit in time for the Super Bowl. I'm going to order online but have no idea on sizes. I'm hoping somebody on here can help me. Here is about every measurement I could think of.





I'm 5'9" and 165. I wear a 42 suit and a size medium shirt. I have a 14 inch neck and as far as I can tell I'm 34 chest, 30 waist, and 38 hips, but I'm not 100% sure I measured in the right places. I wear a size 8.5 medium shoe. Any help would be appreciated for appropriate female sizes. I need everything. Also any stores or styles to look for or avoid when ordering online. Thanks.

Male to Female Clothing Size Conversion?
I'd say go for a size 8, maybe a 10 because of your waist. Sorry, I don't know about the shoes. Good luck : )



koffice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

bowling shoes Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting