Saturday, October 24, 2009

Any Tips??

So, my boyfriend and I have only been dating for 2 weeks (he is 16 and I am almost 15). Today, we watched the Super Bowl together with his mom and older sister(also my best friend). The entire time we were cuddling on the couch and teasing each other. Then my dad called at ten saying he would be there in thirty seconds. I pull my hoodie over my t-shirt, put on my shoes, say thank you to his mom for letting me come. As I walk towards the door, my boyfriend says good bye and pulls me into his arms. At first I thought it was just a hug, but soon I realized that we were kissing.





Now comes the confusing part: I have never kissed anyone before. And I must say, it came as a surprise. However, I'm not sure if he was trying to make out with me or is just a forceful kisser.





I need some tips. I have never done this before and I don't know what to do. Argh, this is a dumb question, but the person I usually ask these questions is his older sister. No way am I putting her through this. Thanks.

Any Tips??
You seem to be way ahead of your years compared to most on this site. The boy is most likely the same as you and does not know what to do and when. A process of learning. Also boys tend to like to brag so he can honestly tell his froends that he kissed you. Silly I know but young boys do get silly abut the time hormones get really going. Your time will come later like aobut when you are thirty.
Reply:a kiss is just something you need to get used to and im sure it was just a kiss the more you analize the worse things get so just go with the flow, love



skin problems

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

bowling shoes Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting