Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cramp-like pain?

OK, this is really gross, so brace yourself. About three weeks ago my husband and I decided to dine out at this restaurant we had never gone to before.





We liked the place but now I am pretty sure that the food was contaminated. In fact, now, whenever I have a bowl movement I see lots of white, round specks in the stool. I think these are tapeworm eggs. I need to muster the courage and go talk to my doctor and get some prescription drug.





I have never had a similar problem before since in my house we have been following the same hygiene rules for years.


If you were in my shoes what would you do? Would you report the restaurant? If so, to what authority?

Cramp-like pain?
bowl movement?


I would go to the doctor and ask him.


Call the police, tell them its not an emergency and get them to investigate the place
Reply:First, see your doc and make sure what it is. If it does turn out to be something from the food, report it to the restaurant. If you don't think they'll take it seriously, turn them in to the Health Department.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

bowling shoes Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting