Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Do you find this true? - please answer -?

I asked him "just friends or not friends at all" He told me just friends. Today at the bowling league he would watch me bowl and kept my score(my friend said) When we talked, he would turn to my face and look into my eyes then at my lips and hair. I couldn't slide well on the lanes and he said "i have some powder hold on, i will get it for you", and he rubbed he powder on my shoe for me





Is he proving he still likes me?, or is this just friends... He's shy and he told he liked me a couple months ago. When he first saw me today he kept smiling and looking at me(i had new glasses on)

Do you find this true? - please answer -?
i think he likes you.



find friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

bowling shoes Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting