Saturday, October 24, 2009

Just how bad is the poem?

Bad Weekend, Bad Poem





Yesturday I awoke to find that my dog had broke his leg,


My parents rushed and yelled and drove him to the vet,


Later my mother got a call from the vet saying Bo would lose his leg on Monday,


So I went out to tell the other dogs the sad news while my mom bought a peg.





The next hours were both sad and happy,


The only thing we could do was watch the Virginia Tech game,


It was the only thing to cheer any of us up,


For VT would go to the Orange Bowl and that is not sappy!





Now it is December 2,


On this day I awoke to find my Bingo having another seizer,


It seems he did not eat and therefore did not get his medican,


So I ran outside while putting on my coat and shoes.





Bingo will be fine, but I doubt poor Bo will get along,


Now all that is left to go bad is Wally,


The poor pup who is shaking all the time,


What next will go wrong?

Just how bad is the poem?
It's pretty bad.



nanny job

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

bowling shoes Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting